Sunday, April 24, 2011

Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room - 1988 A Look Back

When I was in college in the mid to late 1980s, I spent a few summers working at 'The Happiest Place on Earth' (e.g., Disneyland). It was a really fun job! At that time, Disneyland produced a free weekly newsletter for the cast members of the Park and the Disneyland Hotel, it was called the Disneyland Line. I recently found an old issue of the Line that I had stashed away, it has an interesting article about Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room.




Disneyland Line, June 24, 1988



Birds of a Feather Flock Together for 25 Years







































1 comment:

  1. Great article. Thanks for sharing! It had a lot of great facts about the Tiki room that I never knew. Most people would never guess how much work goes into keeping an attraction like this running.

    ReplyDelete